Saturday, May 27, 2006

nEw CHilL-oUt plAcE

Its TGIF!! So I decided to give myself a break and headed down to Rochester Park with my colleagues. Just a lousy excuse to not study... heh

Rochester Park is supposed to be this up-and-coming uber cool place to chill-out. I liked the ambience of the entire place there. There're several restaurants/pubs there, all converted from those old colonial houses. They're all semi-alfresco style, with warm lights, nice soft sofas, loads of cushions, great lounging music... But price wise, thot they were a little steep. Location wise, erm, anywhere in the West is considered far and out of the way to me. Luckily I got the car but it took me a couple of wrong turns before I finally got there.

The place that the bdae gal wanted to go to was too crowded, so we went tis other one called Graze. A great place for a small grp of frens to get-together and jus chat the nite away...

Nw that I'm home, it's back to reality. Gotta fin up the last bit of studying before I call it a night... Counting down - 8 days to complete freedom!! Itz such a pain to study for an exam.

No comments: