Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Let Yur Will Be Done, Not Mine

"God will not give u anythin, even an ounce of somethin u cannot handle."

When I first found out about it, I got very agitated and just couldn't understand why I was so down on my luck, that the most dreaded thing had to happen to me. After I'd done my 'broadcasting' work and screamed about it, I sat myself down and thought through the whole matter. I could've done something about it and will not have to face what I don't want to. But I thought this was a good opportunity to put myself to the test. If I could face it this time around, I would know (100%) that I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my life.

Thus, with the above quote in mind, I set forth to face this 'test' I've been given for the next 2 days.

There can be miracles when u believe.

No comments: