Monday, May 22, 2006

Family dae

My bro and sis-in-law were going for the Big Walk, so they decided to stay over where its much nearer to get to the stadium. While they went for the big walk, I went for breakfast with my parents and nephew. Haven't gone for breakfast with my parents in a while on Sunday morns beacause I was either at Jap class or in Church. After breakfast, we went to this canopy boardwalk at Bukit Chandu. Jayden was like this little prince, sitting in his pram while I pushed him around. I think he's really good. He sleeps the moment he gets on the car because its cooling with the aircon. But he wakes up the moment you open the car door. Amazing! Time for mum to go to work and we went home.

Later in the afternoon, Elaine came over. She just came back from Chicago and bought lots of things back. I was just thinking that I should've asked her to get me this moisturiser from VS which I liked, then she came up to me and gave me a bottle of moisturiser from there!! Though it was not the one that I wanted, but still... Hmm... I don't recall mentioning to her that I wanted that. She also bought quite a lot of chocolates. Sinful period again. It always happens when someone comes back from overseas. There'll always be a fridge full of chocz.

Sis-in-law, Elaine and me spent the afternoon chatting away. We had never done that before. I really liked it for it seems as though everyone is getting closer together. We talked about our trips, work... ... Sis-in-law then mentioned about sending Jayden to some Church for pre-schooling. I'm surprised at the choice since we're all not Christians. But she said it was because she felt that the environment in a Church was better for the kid's development. I am certainly for the idea, but am just worried about the objections she might face should she bring this up. I know I'll be giving her the support though =).

I would have loved to join my family for dinner if not for the rover galz gathering. We haven't had a gathering in a while, so I really ought to turn up for it. Wasnt' too bad catchin' up albeit for a relatively short time since I was going off to skate.

Feeling lazy and am thinking of not turning up for work tomorrow. Or maybe, I'll turn up late and leave early. Of course, I'll strive to finish up all my work so that I really don't have to go in on Tues. I'll be on leave from Wed to Fri =) Really really short week ^^

No comments: