Monday, June 05, 2006

'C'ats and 'D'ogs

Its finally over!! Nope, I have yet to find new employment to be able to call it quits at my present firm, but i'm finally over and done with the exam. Bad planning and lack of focus will cause me to fail the paper. Though results will only be out in abt 2 mths, I can gauge my own performance. I don't find the paper tough, because I know I have come across all the stuff somewhere when I was studying. Its just that nothing was committed to memory. Not that I didn't try, but somehow, nothing managed to stay etched in my brains. It's perhaps overloaded with too much of other things - crap. Majority of my answers, be they well thought ones or guessed ones, somehow were 'C's and 'D's. I saw the trend and felt something's wrong somewhere.

I can finally breathe! Looking back, it really was a spur of the moment thing when I registered to sit for the exam this year.
1. I had 0 days of leave for studying. used up all when I went Europe.
2. I never anticipated my workload to be so much worse than last year.
3. I don't think I was mentally able to cope with studying on top of everything else, which is a proven fact already.
But nonetheless, I still enjoyed studying and learning all that interesting stuff. If only I have the opportunity to put them to practical use. That would be just wonderful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was off to 'play' after the exams. Finally went to catch X-men!! It was kinda like an impromptu decision. Was supposed to watch some gig at Esplanade, but during dinner, I suggested x-men instead. The storyline about a cure for mutants is really crap to me and I thought there should've been more characters? Or is my memory failing me? There should have been more X-men.

(caution: spoiler follows)

Why did Wolverine have to kill Jean Grey? Can't she be injected with the cure? That way, she can no longer let her power control her and she remains alive!

Jus some ramblings of my thots. =)

No comments: