Monday, June 26, 2006

Crazy crazy

Don't know what got into me, but last week, I just felt really tired. Tired in every sense of the word. I felt as though I was under alot of stress. But I just can't pinpoint where the stress is coming from since my exams were long over. Perhaps, the supposed impending job change and the uncertainty that it brings along is too much for me to bear. I felt so down that I actually took a day off work, just to stay home and find some time for myself.

My friend said I had lost motivation in everything of late. I won't disagree with her. Perhaps its because there's nothing to look forward to, no goals or watsoever. Life is simply passing me by on a day-by-day basis. She also said that I've been trying to pack too much things into my life, from CFA, Jap lessons, weekly blading sessions, and all the impromptu gatherings and stuff. I'm just trying to achieve work-life balance, albeit I agree, its at the expense of my sleep and rest time. I don't want my life to just revolve around work and the only way to do it is to sleep less. Erm, not exactly a very wise choice, but does anyone have any better solutions to that?

I really fell sick over the weekend. Despite being down with flu, cause I still felt up to it, I went ahead to blade on Sat evening. Many must be thinking that I'm crazy. A little maybe. *lol* But more crazy things ensue...

Friday evening was spent at Plaza Sing with SM. I think she must have been damn bored. I dragged her there for this 933 event, just to catch the superband contestants. Actually, I thought they were going to perform. I really want to hear them live, to hear for myself how good these local bands are. I've always love music, especially bands.. sighz, why am I not musically inclined? However, they didn't perform. Nonetheless, we were rewarded with performances by other artistes. Sunday was a long one for me. Had gone for classes early in the morning. Then, met up with my cousin who's back for her summer hols. At her request, we went to Century Square to catch JJ. I was really crazy to go with her given that I was really sick. The long period of standing almost made me faint on the spot!! Hadn't done these crazy star-chasing stuff in a while already, ever since my cousin left for London I think.

No comments: