Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wala-Wala

Itz been a while since I last went out to chill with SH and SM. Last night was an impromtu chill out session at Wala Wala. As usual, the place is always crowded. I got there much later than them and had to queue for more than 1/2 an hour, alone. Despite them having got there around 8pm, they still couldn't get a seat. Hence, we ended up standing for the entire night. Haven't enjoyed myself nor felt so relaxed in a while. Just enjoying the music with a drink and chatting away with them. Now, I need new mp3s! All the songs that I have though nice, are old and kinda outdated. *lol*

But all didn't go well last night. I got burnt by a cigarette, later on, got beer spilt on me and finally, got stepped upon. All the above were done by one SOLE person!! I was quite pissed with this guy. He had quite abit to drink but certainly wasn't tipsy yet. Now, I have this burn mark on my hand. It had better not leave any scar or I'll be cursing this fella for a long long while!!

As the night drew on, the place got more crowded. Suddenly, we were forced into a corner, and could hardly move an inch. It didn't help that those around us were mainly Caucasians and easily bigger and taller than us. We were kinda 'squashed'. Despite it being only midnight, we couldn't take the crowd anymore and left. We chatted a little more at the hawker centre while deciding on what next to do. They were thinking of heading down to Devil's Bar, to which I wasn't really keen. My legs were really tired after standing for the entire night and I had to get up early the next morning to go fishing! ^^I left them and headed home while they went on down to Devil's bar.

Got back at 2am to find my nephew awake. He had just finished his milk and refused to sleep, crawling all over the place and playing with whatever things he can lay his hands on. Hyperactive kidz! So I ended up playing with my nephew till he was willing to sleep =) It was a tiring night...

No comments: