Sunday, April 09, 2006

New kewl blades that came with bruises as an extra

The title says it all.

Finally decided to get my own pair of blades. I know nuts about blades really, just enjoy being on wheels and being near the sea. A fren who noes much more went with me to pick out something suitable. Its price vs performance. As an amateur, really, they all look the same to me. My fren picked out a pair, saying that its really good and its value for money. It's orange, one of my fav colors!! Since I'll be getting money from the progress package, just decided to get it even though it was above what I thot I would pay for a pair of blades. As it turns out, the blades just way to kewl for me, this beginner! *LOL*

I couldn't control them at all. Wobbly even on flat ground. I feel as though I'm learning to blade all over again! I've not had problems with the slopes but this new pair is sooo smooth, I just rolled on. The rest, we all know... OUCH! It really hurts. No deep cuts, just badly bruised. Luckily the bruises are not visible so I won't get nagged at by my parents. But, I can't sit properly =( And this isn't the only fall of the day. I'm now feeling sore all over from trying to break my falls. How I wish I can be on MC tomorrow.

Now, the pair of blades realli realli kewl. But think they're way too good for me. Hopefully, I can progress on and make full use of my blades instead of just scratching it from my countless falls. Quite 'heart pain' when I saw all the scratches.

No comments: