Saturday, March 04, 2006

Is it finally over??

This has really got to be my best week ever in 2 months. I get in to work ard 930 and I get off work by ard 530. =) Is it the end of peak already? If only every other week is like this!! I finally got to rest, or did I?? I still stayed up as late, this time trying to flip through my lvl 2 notes. Oh man, why was I so confident of myself to actually register for the exam?? After going thru one chapter, I told myself I'm a goner. Leave is going to be wasted on studying and so will I be wasting USD440. Only consolation, the topics are really interesting stuff, knowledge which I would very much like to pick up.

Everything's pretty quiet this week, till this morn. Got a really rude shock! My mum almost got knock down right in front of my eyes. I really don't know if she was dreaming. It was really obvious that there were 2 red cars approaching and were very near to us already, but my mum still stepped onto the road, trying to cross it. The driver sounded his horn so loudly and had to swerve his car into the next lane. Luckily, there wasn't any oncoming traffic, so no one was hurt. Life is truly vulnerable I suppose. Anything can happen to anyone anytime. I'm glad nothing happened this time round.

Yippee!! PS has finally confirmed her return date to SG, over X'mas and new year!! Looking forward to you returning!! and perhaps our trip to Melb as well =)

No comments: