Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Disgruntled soul?

I feel like the most disgruntled person on Earth. I have no idea why I seem so discontended with my life. I seem to be complaining about everything and anything. Hmmm... is there something very wrong with me?

Sometimes I really don't know what it is that I want. When my manager didn't do anything about my request, I complained. But when he did, I wasn't happy either. Instead I went into one of those moods again, where all I want is to shut out the world completely. Now, all the relevant ppl know about my request, and its up to me to continue pushing for it. But I am having second thoughts again, as I always do. I'm supposed to arrange a session to discuss this, but I can't even convince myself, how do I expect to convince those ppl up there? I'm vexed yet again... ... There's still alot of things holding me back in SG, greatest of all is fear. Fear of not knowing what my future beholds. Thinking is such an exhaustive task. Its worse than having to work till 3am.

I used to think I have my life all planned out ahead. But it seems otherwise. I don't know who I am , or what my goal is... or where I'm headed in life. Or just anything. I don't have the slightest clue at all. And I hate this uncertainty! I'm going crazy just trying to make some sense out of this uncertainty.

Just hoping that some light can be shed on where I should head next and relieve me of some of the stress I'm facing right now...

No comments: