Thursday, May 31, 2007

Potent Bug

Think I've caught the omnipotent flu bug.. I do get the occasional sore throat, running nose kind of stuff.. but this time round.. OMG! Haven't fell this sick for as long as I can recall..

On the first nite I fell sick, I couldn't sleep cause my throat hurt so badly. The next morn, after going to the doc, I concussed for the next 22 hrs, waking up only to take my meals and medicine... Went in to work, but called it quits after half a day.. the aircon was freezing cold, my nose was leaking non-stop, I sounded like I was coughing my lungs out.. Betta not spread the germs..

Today's the 3rd day.. onli improvement is that I can now get out of bed.. the medicine simply has no effect on me.. wasted the public holiday staying home.. dun wanna spend the weekend in bed again..

arrghhh.. stupid bug, will you jus stop bugging me!!!!

No comments: