Sunday, May 06, 2007

Callin' out to stranger

Where is the stranger in whom I managed to find comfort in? Sometimes, stranger seems so close, but at other times, stranger seems so far away.. this seemingly close yet distant feel is something that doesn't sit well with me.. at times, it sinks me into exasperation, at times, it sinks me into depression.. its so difficult to understand stranger.. its not that I don't want to know, its because stranger doesn't want to talk about it..

Stranger, I'm still here.. but are you still there? Unknowingly, it has grown to such a point where I'm afraid that one day I'll not be able to find stranger, worried that I won't see stranger's face light up again.

Instead of the differences spoken of, in our eyes are mirror images and I have to speculate that God himself made us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the day...

Stranger, when will I be able to find you back?

No comments: