Sunday, June 03, 2007

Flying Fish

Whoever knows how to interpret dreams can help me with this one..

Strange and weird dream / nightmare I had.. Will try to recollect as much as I can..

I have got 2 luohan fish in my house that have grown pretty big that's its quite a squeeze for them both to share a tank. Someday, my eldest bro and myself, perhaps too bored or were just sadist, decided to pour $1 coins into the tank. (My bro poured the coins in while I watched from a distance). These 2 fish are very fond of jumping. With the $1 coins poured in, the water level just gets higher, to the point of reaching the bream. Somehow, the fish also got very excited and began swimming around vigorously. When the opportunity came, one of them jumped, and of course, out of the tank! To which I screamed as it headed in my direction!!! I got my brother to catch hold of the fish quick and put it back into the water. I don't want to kill any of my dad's fish. My bro placed the fish into a pail of water and the fish remained very quiet and still. Water from the tank had been spilling over with the fish swimming about so vigorously, so my brother had to refill the tank with more water, but perhaps a little too much. I told him to put the fish that jumped out back into the tank to see if it would 'return to normal'. True enough once he put it back in, the 2 fish got very excited again! (don't know what happened to the $1 coins this time round). From wherever I was watching, I knew for sure that the other fish was going to take the opportunity to jump out as well and screamed to alert my brother that the water level was too high! But before my brother could do anything about the amount of water in the tank, that stupid fish jumped out! Dropped on the ground and did a flip into the air before dropping back on the ground and slided towards me. Of course, I screamed!

What a fishy night I had... Flying fish, and all in my direction!!! EEKSS!!!

No comments: