Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ought to rest more

After two weeks, two courses of medicine, I've yet to recover. Getting better, but my throat still hurts and I've got that hacking cough... Probably I ought to see another doctor...

Despite being sick, I still held a bbq on Friday.. The bbq was planned a month ago and really din wan to cancel it... My family had booked the chalet for the weekend for my nephew's 2nd bdae celebrations on Sat.. since the place was available on Fri, thought I'll just gather some close friends to catch up =) but its such a torture, looking at the food, yet not being able to savor them... Well, of course my self-control wasn't all that great.. LoL! Had wanted to stay the night at the beach to look at the stars and hopefully catch the sunrise the next morn but was too tired to do that. I miss the time in Shizuoka, Japan and Fitzroy Island, Cairns Australia where stars were plentiful and shone so brightly...

Long journey to Bukit Batok on Sat morn to attend Tim and Sharon's solemnization at St Mary of the Angels. A really big, grand and modern Catholic Church. Really happy for them. ^^

In the evening, went to the chalet for my nephew's bdae. He was soooo elated when he saw his bdae cake. He struggled to break free from his mom to get closer to the cake.. Either he really like those monsters - Barney and friends, or he just love cakes. Earlier, he refused to eat dinner but he had 3 servings of cake. LoL.

After 2 looongg days, I finally had time to rest on Sunday. But it ain't enough. Still feel really lethargic and tired. Not sure if its due to my sickness, or I'm really tired... everyone's telling me I ought to rest more in order to get well.. I know, I know.. but I can't really sleep cos the hacking cough keeps me awake.. how to get well???

No comments: