Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Life's a learning process

What is it that I am searching for in life? I don't seem satisfied nor contented with what I have. I know that I am searching, but what is it that I'm searching for, I am completely clueless. Things are acceptable now, but there's always the hope that things will be good, not only acceptable.. But I also know that everything is relative. How do you know something is better if you don't make any comparisons?

There're so many things I wished I had done in the past, just so that things are a little different now. But there's no way time can be turned back and what I ought to do is to be forward looking, figure out how I can move on instead. Of course, things are always easier said than done. Perhaps I should have put in more effort in school, perhaps I should have majored in something else, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.. I won't use the word regret because life is a tad too short for regrets... I would rather do what I can to make things right again. Life is meant to be a learning process at the end of the day.

Its too early in life to say that I'm tired of this learning process but it is true that I'm really tired. Tired because I don't understand what I'm learning, I don't know where I'm headed to... Its akin to being lost out in the oceans, where after days, weeks.. there's still no signs of shore... I'm struggling to keep my head above the waters.. There's no knowing when I'll be exhausted from all the struggling and just allow myself to be sucked into the depths of the oceans... ...

No comments: