Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Weekend

Paw kindly invited us to her chalet on fri nite. As usual, had gone home for dinner first. I was so darn tired (been working till wee hours the past couple of days) and almost fell asleep... but reluctantly dragged myself out of bed to join them... its a grp i like hanging out with... we no longer hang out as much as we used to... and the nos at each gathering is dwindling..

They played a card game which paw's hall mates had came up with... really hilarious to watch them.. Didn't join in cos I had head that was pounding so badly, I could barely lift it off the pillow... XiaoHuang (aka SL) and her hubby DaQing (aka Dan) is such a great couple. I've never seen another couple who can stand the other party's scolding as much them. What's more hilarious is how the 2 of them end up sabotaging each other... in the end, both of them were so high that the 'scoldings' escalated. The rest of us were kinda of like watching a free comedy... the only thing lacking was the popcorn... *LoL* They were all either staying over/staying late. I couldn't stay on bcos I really need to reward my sleep deprived body of some good rest.

大哥 was as wonderful as ever and offered to pick me should there be no one to send me home. That was like almost 2 in the morn. Instead of sleeping when he can, he stayed up and waited for me to be ready to go home. So touched! Really blessed to have such a doting big brother! My 大哥's really good at taking care of others. Lucky sis-in-law and their kidz!! Must have taken after my dad who also always gladly picks me up whenever and wherever. Whatever happened to my 二哥 and myself then? OopS!! must have been too pampered... keke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RCIA as usual on sun... I've always been envious of people who can play the piano sooo well because I just don't have the flair for it... the guy who played the hymns last week... OMG! completely mesmerized by the music! I'm also full of admiration for one of the sponsors' for his prayers are always so soothing... really heartfelt prayers... when will I be able to be like them? be able to play music (not just making noise with my organ) and to make heartfelt prayers...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to my lack of sleep... my throat's starting to hurt once more... I betta give my body the requisite rest and vitamins... would hate another dose of medicine anytime soon...

No comments: