Sunday, December 31, 2006

Resolutions?

I pondered long and hard... Is there any point in making new year resolutions? How many ppl actually do remember the resolutions they made and kept to them? *shrugs*

Its come to the end of 2006. But really, neither my frens nor I can recall what happened durin the year. It seemed jus like yesterday when we were still struggling through peak in the 1st qtr of the year. No one seem to have much recollection about 2006. No one had anythin good to comment abt the year. Everyone seem to be suffering from amnesia or has 2006 been so terrible for all? Nothing memorable, nothing worth mentioning.. how sad can life get??

With 2006 being such an uneventful year, 2007 can't get any worse ya? Just a couple of things I want to remind myself of in 2007,

1. find my religious direction and strenghten my relationship with the Lord
2. be more disciplined in work, studies
3. re-find/re-build my direction in life
4. leave tis lonely place
5. be less tempremental

Let 2007 be a greater year for all my frens out there! 2006 will be over, so let's not look back any longer.. look fwd and continue to perserve in whatever u're doin! someday, u'll understand why things happen the way they do! Minasan, gambarimasu!!!

No comments: