Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy when busy and tired

When PS asked me what she could pick up this winter on top of work, DGS and climbing, I just went 'DUH'. I thought those were enough to keep her busy, but apprarently it wasn't so. DGS and climbing had become part of her routine, and she needed to look for something else on top of that. Last winter, she managed to squeeze in time to do her mandatory papers as well, and without that in the way this year, she believes she has time for more activities.

We started discussing about how we've been engaged in so many other activities besides just work. Come to think of it, we've yet to stop studying since graduating from Uni. Besides work + study, we're also both actively involved in so many other activities. But PS certainly has more things on her schedule compared to mine. Studying is to aid our progress in work and all other activities are out of pure interest.

I had always like Jap and dance. This year just happened to be the most suitable time for me to get engaged in all these. Albeit I am beginning to feel tired, but I really love the lessons and at least I know that when I were to look back in the future, I can tell myself that I've done things which I'm interested in, and wouldn't be so disappointed with how I led my life.

All I can say is that we're 2 people who really wanna live our lives to the fullest. Lots of sleep has been sacrificed but I would believe that we're both very happy. Hence, PS said to me, "I think u're happy when busy and tired, rather than being free and bored". I think the same goes for you as well PS! Let us continue with our crazy schedules and keep each other going despite the geographical seperation!!

So looking forward to your return in 4 days!!! Countdown ticker is ticking away.. =)

No comments: