Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sleep Tite, Dun Let the Bedbugs bite

None of that held true last nite. I had such a disturbed sleep that I'm feelin' so tired now.. Gone to bed at ard 2am and woke up at about an hour later, itching all over. Thinking that it was the mosquitoes disturbing me, I went to get the mosquito repellant. It helped a little, but through the nite, I was flippin', tossin', scratchin'...

When I finally woke up, I showed my bro the bites. It din looked anything like mosquito bites. He said it could be sandfly. 'Duh'! How can there be sandflies in my room?? Where does he think we're staying? I went on to tell my dad. He was shocked and said its BUGS!!! Then we started the bug catching adventure. It didn't help that people usually only have a pillow and a bolster, but I had like 3 pillows, 4 bolsters, 3 large soft toys on my bed. We slowly went through these 1 by 1, catchin' those irritating bugs. Caught a total of 8 of them. They're really hardy. Instead of killing them straight, dad put them in a container of water to drown them. But they were still moving ard in the water for quite a while. My bro was the crazy one. Don't know if he gets a kick out of it or what, but he squashed the bugs one by one in the water. So the water kinda turned into a sea of red..

Dad said I must have brought the bugs back from the club I went to. =\ He's just afraid that the eggs laid by the bugs are still stuck somewhere around. He said we'll have to go through the bug-catching exercise again next week. Let's hope there ain't anymore. Itch and eekss!!

No comments: