Monday, December 11, 2006

When the results was announced

Last friday, I was eagerly anticipating the results of the winning bid for the Sentosa IR as it would affect me quite greatly. Well, the government sure had her way of keeping people in suspense! Results were due to be announced only at the end of the day at 5.30pm!!

When the results was announced, I felt my heart drop in two-fold. First was to heave a sigh of relief that I will have a wonderful Christmas afterall. Second was that I will never have that nice piece of experience to add to my resume. I had put in quite a bit of effort before the results, researching, analysing and forecasting. It was great experience and I loved it despite the late nights I put in. A project of this scale is a kind of one in a life time thingy and is unlikely to come by anytime soon. So felt kinda disappointed.

Well, my fren tried to cheer me on saying that something better will come in my way in place of this opportunity lost. I certainly hope so. That's the reason why I moved over in the first place. Have faith ^^

No comments: