Sunday, January 07, 2007

MLB

The crazy me was in action once more today.

Made a really last min decision to send my cuz off at the airport. Took a cab at abt 1140 when her flt was at 1240. The cab driver would have likely sensed my urgency. I really wanted to tell him to drive faster, but seeing that he's averaging ard 100km/hr, decided not to get him into trouble for speeding. When I dropped off, he actually said, "good luck". Er, cab driver must have watched too many dramas and thot this was going to be something dramatic like me rushing to the airport to stop someone from leaving or something. "Good luck"? LoL. Bumped into my teacher at the airport while carrying Jayden. What a joke! He actually thought I was married and checked that out with my cuz!!

In the afternoon, I went for the MLB gathering. For those who know who they are, good. For those who don't, doesn't matter, just remember that I can be tiz crazy too. Heez. My main motive there was to collect the tee and of course meet them. But yet, I know I won't be able to fit in with the people there due to generation gap. There were a couple of ppl there whom I know, but it was still relatively weird. Played a game of bingo together and I was in the green team, with Sam as the leader. Everyone's really shy and reserved in this group. But didn't matter since we won! And the prize, an autographed picture (now sitting on my desk).

Most fortunate thing, K turned up after the game! I was really elated to see her. Somehow, despite having only met twice, I would say that we hit it off pretty well. Its good that she's really sociable and we're of similar frequencies, so could hit it off pretty well. Farni thing is how she always thought that I am younger than her when in fact I was older. The happiest thing has to be the fact that I took a pic with him!! Although, due to K's 'muscle spasm', the pic's a little blurry. Happi, Happi, Happi!!

Here's the tee design..

No comments: