Saturday, February 18, 2006

What am I doing, up so early in the morn? Heh, actually I just got back. Had so much fun tonight!! One of the rare occassions I could get the car, so decided to go up Mt Faber for some drinks at Altivo. I just love that place. Nice (though not fantastic) scenery, music that's easy on the ears and of course, the wonderful company consisting of the usual gang. =) I'm the kind who likes to sit back, relax and chit chat with frens over drinks at a place with great ambience. Altivo really fits the bill for me. I fell in love with that place the very first time I was there. Just that it's quite a hassle trying to get up that little mountain and parking the car. I confess that I am a ROAD HAZARD cos my driving skills are terribly terribly bad! I'm sure all the passengers could attest to that ^^ But nonetheless, I still managed to get us around safely.

We had the nice cushion seats and took a couple of photos courtesy of 'auntie's' camera. It really was jus a few shots since the batt was running out. Had nice chats with them too, especially 'auntie' whom I've not spoken to in a long long while that she's not updated about anything at all. You ought to join us more often!! *tsk tsk*

After drinks, we were torn between going for supper and heading to Sentosa. I was fine with both ideas and being the driver, I was just waiting for them to come to a consensus. But time was not on our side. I didn't want to return home too late or I'm gonna have trouble answering to my bro and getting the car out again. So we headed down to Boon Lay for the FAMOUS nasi lemak!! Used to have that for supper back during Uni days. It's been a while since. Hence, though I have been trying to cut-down on my intake of food, I just couldn't miss the chance of having that nasi lemak cos there's no knowing when I'll be going back there again! Sinful though..

Here, starts my long journey home.. jurong east to bukit batok west to tampines ave 3 to hougang ave 8 and finally punggol. All the way from the far west to the north east. Was so tired along the way and made SH talk to me all the while, in case I doze of and swerve. Infact, keep going out of lane. Still prefer being chauffered though having a car provides one with more convenience.

Great chill out nite. Temporarily removed me from the realities of life and frustration of work! YEAH!!!

No comments: