Thursday, February 16, 2006

I spent the weekend hibernating. Hadn't slept so much in a while that I wasn't really quite used to it. In fact, it made things worse this week, cause I just felt even more tired instead of feeling recharged. Of course, I tried to take the opportunity to do some thinking but it never really worked, cause I'm still kinda lost.

I think I really had enough at work. Either that all I'm so tired that the wire in me has fused. Can sense my change in attitude towards work. I just don't seem to bother already and am starting to talk back to my seniors. Or maybe just this one. Basically a nice senior, but really, rules are dead but we're not!! There's no need to follow the guide right down to every single word!! It's not the Bible and even with the Bible, people don't go scrutinising every other word in it!! I was almost driven nuts by the nitty gritty details that the senior required me to take note of. Not like I don't have enough on my hands already. I can't stand 'yes' man. Should you think that its not possible than voice it out!! Why keep saying yes and kill yourself having to fulfill what you've promised. Certain things are really not 'do-able'!! Actually I don't know who's getting on whose nerves actually. Heh.. cos I think my attitude's really bad. But sometimes I really get quite irritated being interrupted in my train of thought just to take care of some minor details. I feel kind of being driven up the wall at work. I can't wait to leave!! Can some other company please employ me!!

Besides work, everything else is just great (minus the thinking part of course). Parents are away in cold cold Hokkaido enjoying those huge, delicious hairy crabs. In a way, kind of enjoyed being home alone though it also got me to appreciate them and my brothers even more! No one to my laudry for the week, so me and bro had to wash the clothes on our own. While waiting for my bro to be done with his, I took a nap. When I woke up, my clothes had been washed!! Mind you, the washing machine in my house is like a flower pod. We hand-wash all the clothes, so I was really touched by what my bro did. He must have pitied me for all the late nights I've been keeping cos of work.

Mid-week, I shifted to stay at da ge's place. I get sent and picked up from work everyday. Then we'll head out for dinner with my nephew. Back at his place, the study is like MY room. No one ever comes in to bother me. It feels as though I'm staying alone in a way. How nice. This is the kind of life I like. But I can't stay here indefinitely. Not very nice to impose on my bro and sis-in-law. Was supposed to spend tis week discussing about my options with my bro and seek some advice. He's not of much help, no advice also. He's leaving it all up to me... Have yet to ask him if my mum has been talking to him about me. Hmm.. seems like no time for that.

Now, I need to go back to work.. tho I'm feeling sooo sleepy I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open.. ZzzZZzzz...

No comments: