Saturday, February 11, 2006

Now, I really kinda feel burnt-out. So a month is about all I can withstand. Those long working days of ard 15+ hours and short sleeping hours of ard 5hrs. Ain't proportionately distributed at all. No wonder I feel dead. I really mean it. I could so sleep in the club I went to last nite amidst the loud thumping music.

I have no idea why I give the impression as being a very career-minded and career-driven person when in actuality, I don't think it is so. Frens think that my wanting to leave for greener pastures is because I know what I want to achieve out of my career. But its only because I don't want to be where I am right now. Its more of push than pull factors that's driving me away from staying status quo. And I dunno why, I am searching for the very reasons for everything to remain as it has always been. Perhaps, I am just afraid of change. I don't know what and how these changes are going to affect me both now and in the future. It's the fear of the unknown that is holding me back. But many have told me that I am still young and blessed to be without the burden of any liability on hands. Thus, I should just go ahead and try out new things in new places. Easier said then done.

I guess I have made my decision about certain things. Its just trying to ensure that its really what I want and not to regret any of the decisions made. This weekend is going to be spent hibernating to recuperate and re-evaluating my life. Wish me luck ^^

No comments: