Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The weekend went by so quickly, simply because there's jus soooo much work to do. Or rather, I am just so inefficient that personal time has been traded in to be spent on work. On average, I have been getting around 5 hrs of sleep since last week. It didn't help that my wardrobe came in at this time as well. I was lucky not to see the mess in my room since I was at work and my dearie brother had so kindly cleaned up the room for me =) We had all underestimated the size of the wardrobe, so much so that the furniture in the house has to be reshuffled. Not that I mind since my room is now so much more spacious and I get more privacy with my bro's computer moved out of the room. But my poor bro's room is now so messy and crammed. Oops... So besides work, I had to contend with arranging all the things into my new wardrobe. I really wish there's 48 hrs a day, then I don't need to trade in my sleeping time. *sighz* We all know its impossible tho.

Went in to work on Sat morn. But I only worked for 3 hours cos I was going to get some color into my hair. It took longer than I expected and there was no way I could make it on time to meet YF for shopping. But I had forgotten to bring my phone out. *super blur* Out of desperation, I called HX and asked her to help try and obtain YF's no. Luckily she managed to. So, after doing my hair, I rushed off to Orchard for my one and only chance to shop for clothes for the new year. My hair's tinted in super bright colors, something I din expect. I thot I had picked more subtle colors like ash... but it turned out otherwise. Think the color's a little loud for work and my hair is soooo super damaged. Nonethless, I still like it. Never had such bright colors on my head ^^
I was like some caged animal just set-free. I bought the most things on Sat's shopping session with YF and Grace. However, none of what I bought seemed suitable for CNY since they're all black and white... heh... my mum's not going to be very happy abt it. Shall just mix and match with whateva I already have.

Had wanted to go somewhere for a drink and chill, but YF din feel up to it, so it was off to her place to laze. On the way to her place, we passed this SUPER DUPER GORGEOUS LOOKING GUY!!! OMG!! Both of us just so gushed and exclaimed after we walked past the guy.

It was a no-holds barred sharing session at her place for hours as we watched this super lame and superficial show "Who's Hot". Our tastes were just so differed from the judges!!

The chat with YF made me think of some things. Actually before that, I have been thinking and asking myself what's my direction gonna be in life. I still ain't able to come to a definite ans as yet but shall write about my thot process in the next entry and hopefully some light can be shed upon the path that I should take.

As for now, I can keep my eyes open no longer. ZzzzzZZzzzZZzzzzz

No comments: