Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Peak has certainly started. Already feeling very tired.. it has been tight deadlines one after another.. how long will I be able to last? I have no idea.. but I really am testing my own limits. Despite the long hours, I still feel quite happy because of the team of people I'm working with. We're really like 1 big happy family. A consolation perhaps... Just before we went for dinner, we decided to try out this new wireless program that allowed us to send instant msgs to one another. It was hilarious! Everyone was drawing away, unleashing all the 'Davinci' in them. =)

I've finally started my Jap classes and its on every Sun morn 1015 - 1. Really, Jap classes are about the only thing that can make me get out of bed so early on a Sun and travel, by myself, all the way to Orchard. I still can't believe myself... haha.. But the first lesson I attended seem a little easy for me. I might consider jumping a couple of lessons and save some money... I've also finally bought my wardrobe! Yea! But it meant time spent clearing up my room for a space for the wardrobe and after the wardrobe arrives, time spent arranging my things into it. I really wonder what got into me. Choosing to do all these things when peak has just started. I'm probably trying to kill myself faster. *lol*

Aim for the nite is to hit the sacks by midnite. =)

No comments: