Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ushering in 2006

How time flies... 2005 is over, without me knowing what exactly I have accomplished. I never set resolutions, simply because I know they won't be kept. So, am I just living each day as it passes me by?? No, as well. Or at least I don't reckon it as such.

Our plans was to be in MOS to usher in the new year. We got there at 830pm, the queue was already horrendously long! In fact, there were 2 queues -- one for those who have bought their tix earlier and another for those without tix. The latter queue never moved so much as an inch for the 1.5 hr we were there. We gave up waiting, decided that we'll come back to MOS only when we know we don't have to queue, and headed down to Expo instead.

It was Mambo Jambo at expo... retro music for the night. The crowd there seem a little young to me. Or maybe, I'm old. *heh* The drinks were realli diluted. But I like retro and had good company for the night. Haven been out with this gf of mine in a long long while.. and seems like a lot has been happening without her telling me. And so we just danced the night away...

2006 is here... do not know what it beholds for me, but its a brand new year that requires a brand new start. I shall do just that!!

Cheers to a brighter and better 2006!!

No comments: