Wednesday, January 11, 2006

decided to take a break frm work... yea, i'm still working at 11pm! wat to do? tis is the nature of my work... and tis is onli the beginning. Might end up working over the next couple of weekends. =(

actualli, i dun realli mind long hours of work if they are worth it - meaning i learn from the job and i love wat i am doing. however, ain't sure if that's the case now? learning from the job is a definite since i have no choice but am forced to read up so that i know what i am blabbering about to my bosses. dun realli mind this since i will be doing something that value-adds to myself... but loving wat i'm doing? still cannot convince myself on that point.

jus did something out of the blue today. actualli requested to try out in another dept in the company... dunno wat in the world i'm going to get myself into... wateva... i'm open to changes and believe i can adapt fast... or at least i hope so. =\

enough bout work... had a nice simple dinner wif a 'sis' today. dun realli noe her well, but jus feel very comfortable in her presence and can share loads of things with her. she's always encouraging me and am very glad for that. hope to be able to keep in touch with her. ^^ one very encouragin statement, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"!!

***********
some strangers really get on my nerves! or is there something wrong with me?? have been getting lewd looks when i am so properly-dressed in my office-wear. irritating!!! jus wat shd i do? hate these disgusting ppl!!

No comments: