Friday, January 06, 2006

Sick and tired

Sick and tired.

Literally.

On the 1st day of work in the new yr, I fell sick. Not a good way to start. Friends questioned if I had party too much over the 2 long weekends? In my opinion, no I haven. Perhaps, it was more due to the countless chocs I ate. Sweet tooth... =)

Not a good time to fall sick, not when workload is so heavy. Worse of all, I lost my voice, something pretty essential in my line of work. I cannot even afford the time to take MC. *sighz* Why do I always fall sick at the wrong times??

I'm so dead tired, but I can't get to sleep, thanx to the irritating throat. Instead, I am sitting here, half doing work, half stoning away. I dread the upcoming months. Anyone has any way for me to bypass them?

I seem to be writing incoherently. Too tired and stressed out with so many things in my mind right now. All I want is my voice back...

No comments: