Thursday, November 09, 2006

X'mas tree brings back Memories

Went out with HX and DY last fri. JW couldn't make it in the end cos of food poisoning. When we got to Raffles City, HX and me exclaimed when we saw the huge Chrissy Tree!!! It still seemed like yesterday when we took a pic in front of that tree last year! We could still remember so vividly that we were hanging ard the area while waiting to meet up with another 2 galfrens. But the lighting was much prettier last year compared to tis year.

This past year seemed to have just flown by without us knowing what exactly happened. Last year tis time, the both of us were so sick with work and life (not that I ain't feeling this way any longer). Jus that its a little better now. Not as sick with work nor life, but still as lost as ever to what I want. The thought of moving overseas is still floating ard my head, but guess I still don't have the courage to put everything down and start afresh overseas. So, PS, I have yet to put in my applications. I know I should just write in and see what happens, but can't bring myself to since I can't convince myself 100% that I want to move overseas at this point in time and going back to what I used to do. Its overseas vs job experience that I want.. .. But not ruling out anything at this point in time yet. Suppose just waiting for the right time.. ..

No comments: