Sunday, August 17, 2008

Singapore vs China

Currently watching the 2008 Olympics Table Tennis Finals. Singapore's 1st chance at a medal aft a long 48 years.. Actually, I ain't excited with the fact that Singapore's gonna get her 1st medal after sooooo long... no sense of belonging? I shall simply attribute it to my lack of interest in this sport.. Table tennis is a game so dominated by the Chinese, regardless of country.. but I have to say the players are really good.. so fast that I lose sight of that small white ball.. lol

Think I enjoy watching swimming a lot betta! Michael Phelps such a legend! OMG! 8 golds 2008 Olympics!!! Not forgetting the synchronized diving as well, which is dominated by China.. perfect timing in execution... i'm awed!

The 'live' match just ended.. its a Silver for Singapore! I think the team did well, against such a strong opponent..

Break time over.. its back to work =|

No comments: