Sunday, August 10, 2008

Night Cycling

Only bcos of the company.. that's the only reason why I went nite cycling on National Day.. otherwise, nothing could drag me out of the house and sacrifice sleep (something which I'm already so deprived of)..

Compared to what we use to do in the past, last nite's cycling trip was shorter with a group of old and new frens.. we started off from MF's place at AMK and headed north. Stopped at Seletar Reservoir (which to my amazement was buzzing with people in the middle of the nite) for a couple of rounds of bear and hunter.. before continuing on to jalan kayu for prata.. got back to MF's place ard 4am and crashed into bed..

my legs are still protesting.. more the knees than anything else..

so don't feel like going in to work tomorrow...

No comments: