Friday, August 08, 2008

08Q2

Missed the last gathering.. so hadn't seen the team for some time alr.. was a nice, simple evening out..

Its always great catching up with them.. and how time flies.. seems like it was just yesterday when I entered the firm as an A1.. reporting to the then managers, KS and TA. Now, they're already senior managers.. signs that we're all growing old!!! TA's oso back from the States after a 2.5 yr secondment.. asked how's life there.. on a standalone basis - alrite.. compared to life in singapore - its great! wat a contrast.. lol..

for them who had stayed so long with the firm.. contemplating to leave at this juncture doesn't really seem to quite work out in monetary sense.. so i'm still glad i decided to venture out early.. where the pay cut i took was nothing that significant.. but ask me if this route i had taken is wat i want, i can't give you an answer either.. i've been asking myself the same question over and over again.. cos if banking ain't my cup of tea, then i ought to leave soon too.. before being won over by the monetary returns.. i give myself till my next bonus to decide.. cos i've worked so hard (and met my budget).. should stay and collect my dues before moving on..

but its really time to think.. WHAT NEXT?

No comments: