Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm so excited for Kerk

Just got news earlier on that Kerk's been selected for the JET program!!! He'll be headed for Japan, don't know when, don't know where.. but heck it. It's NihonLand!! Ahhhh!!! I'm so envious!! But that's not the route I would want to take at this moment...

He attributed part of his success to me, who kindly helped him edit the application essay. So, I get a free treat! He said I could choose anything I want, even if its expensive, its worth it. LoL. Looking forward to a really nice treat when he returns from Chicago in 2 days.

I can start planning my Japan trip already! I'll have a free guide who speaks Japanese.. =p

I somehow feel that I'm more excited then him. LoL.

Yoz Kerk, now you're one step closer to finding a Japanese gal!! Heehee.. Gambarimasu yo!!

Congratulations once again!! You made it pal!!

Out goes sucky work, out goes irritating boss!!

No comments: