Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A very REAL reflection

I can so picture what kind of life I'll lead should I really move out and live on my own..

My life this week, where ppl ard me are all out of town either for leisure or work, will be a very close reflection of what its like should I end up working overseas.

I stay late at work, and don't have the urge to go home. After work, what I want to do is to find some frens and head somewhere, anywhere, jus to chill... i jus dun wan to head straight home after work.. but there's no one to do that with me... frens ard here jus don't have this kinda past time..

I think I'll be a super workaholic if I'm working overseas. With no one at home, I don't have the urge to be home either... I would of course prefer hangin out to working, but I ain't the kind who can hang out alone, so I'll end up working.. its jus like using work to overcome the loneliness... was just lamenting to PS that there's nothing to do in SG in the evenings, but it later became that there's no one for me to be out with rather. We both reckon that its gonna to be real kewl if only we're not living in different continents, cause we'll have each other for company in the evenings.. well, either u come back or i move over.. tho i think the former is much easily achieved compared to the latter.. *heh* my parents shd be really happy to know that they are part of the reason why I wanna be home early everyday..

As it is, frens are amazed by my eating habits.. let me live alone, and u'll be even more amazed.. lol... but no worries, I haven got any eating disorders.. jus that meals will simply be anything I can find at home.. from instant noodles, milk, biscuits, fruits etc...

Its such a chore having to do all the household chores, especially the laundry! Everything in my house is hand-washed to which I always pity the washing machine for not being able to showcase its ability. But then again, it'll take very long before I can accumulate sufficient load to use the washing machine.

But at the end of the day, I still enjoy living alone.. no one to nag at you for living the nite as though its like day, for turning on the tv, computer and radio at the same time.. of course, life's a breeze with parents ard to take care of everything else in the house, but I believe I can do with learning to be independent in this aspect...

2 more days till parents are back from holiday..
18 days till fren's back from work..
21 days till my trip..

No comments: