Thursday, October 12, 2006

So touched!!!

In the darkness, I saw this odd looking package sitting on my table. Trying hard to recall if I had bought anything online lately. Certainly not that I can think of. Perhaps its a bdae present... but from whom? Taking a closer look, the handwriting looks like that of my cousin's. Description of the package says pants... Have to be from my cousin!

It might sound silly, but yea, she sent me a pair of pants from London for dance. My dance class had started just before she returned to London for her final year of studies. This really is something totally unexpected and having been flown all the way from London and being the 1st bdae present I got this year, I really am touched.

We've never been this close before. It all started with the Europe trip last year. 3 weeks spent together really made a difference. A new travel khaki ^^

THaNKS for being soooooo SweeT!!!

No comments: