Sunday, October 22, 2006

Awesome!

As usual, hung out with SH, SM and SX on fri evening. I had been craving for ice-cream, gelato in particular. Hence, we went in search to satisfy my craving. Its kinda sad that there ain't that many ice-cream places that open late... We settled for the one at Cine, but it ain't gelato. =\ Neways, had fondue + ice-cream. A really sinful nite. Heh. Not sure how many ppl actually remember this bubble blowing thingy from their childhood. Its a small tiny tube where u squeeze out this clear like gluey substance onto one end of a tiny straw. Then u'll blow thru the other end of the straw and get this bubble. Size of bubble really depends on ur skill and the amt of gluey stuff. We were like 4 kidz, hitting the bubble around at the table! Of course we invited stares, but who cares? They bought me this dress which I wanted from the online store! Thx peeps!! =) I just felt like going for a spin after, but we couldn't really decide where to head to and I think they were tired as well. Thus, it was home sweet home.

Sat's a public holiday so I had no classes. Had planned to do revision on my own, but of course, it never did occur. I couldn't see my table even. How to study? Its bcos my nephew's at my place, so my room was in quite a bit of mess since things have to be rearranged whenever he comes. Alright, its kinda more like an excuse, but realli, my room's always a mess when he's here. Spent the entire Sat sleeping. This is the 2nd straight weekend where I slept for almost 24 hours. I have no idea why I'm that tired.

Stayed over at my bro's place on Sat. As my sis-in-law was out late, me and my bro spent the night chatting away while coaxing my nephew to sleep. He's kinda hyper-active. I love the long chats I used to have with my brothers when we were younger and all 3 of us shared 1 room. I really enjoy sharing with my brother and I missed those days when we were still kidz.

I've got a really wonderful brother. He woke up the next morning and even went for breakfast with me before sending me to Punggol Marina for my wakeboarding session. Wakeboardin is FUN FUN FUN albeit very tiring. I've got super improportionate feet! My left foot could fit the boot nicely, but my right foot was obviously too large for the boot. It strapped it down so tightly that there was no blood flowing through my right foot. Could see the toes all turning purple and my foot went numb. But I couldn't use the guy's board bcos the boot would be too huge. Just had to make do then. Think I'm not bad for a first timer, since I managed to stand and ride the waves for a short short moment. The phobia of fallin when wakeboarding is quite minimal as compared to rollerblading. Maybe its the perception that you won't suffer brusies and cuts when you fall in the water as compared to fallin on the roads. However, it does depend on how you fall as well, since the impact of hitting the water varies. It was a superb session! However, wakeboarding is too expensive a sport. Otherwise, I'll really pursue it.

Later that evening, went for dinner with my bro and his family. My nephew is sooo cute!! He was asleep in the car. But when my bro stopped to drop me off and said 'bye', my little nephew actually woke up to say bye. I so adore him ^^

No comments: