Saturday, August 18, 2007

Camp Hutan - Precamp

The usual whining and complaining before the camp occurred bcos I'll be 'burning' my weekend for the camp. Just felt like the time can be betta spent catching up on sleep and hanging out with frens. But I was the one who volunteered to help although there had been no mention of a pre-camp when I agreed.

I was dead tired since it had been a really long week at work. Nonetheless, its pretty refreshing to attend a camp after so many years. Kinda lost count how long I've not been to camp actually. 4/5 yrs perhaps? Even went Bukit Timah Hill and made that 15mins climb up that steep slope with them. My first time there actually. LoL.

Felt young once again when amongst the JC/Uni students. How interesting when I was asked which JC/Uni I am in? I'll just laugh and reply that I've graduated for a couple of yrs already and be amused by the shocked looks on their faces. Its been 7 yrs since I left JC. There're some new JCs and VJ has even changed its PE tee! Its no longer that half yellow top that the fashion police had been so upset over. Heh. The current one looks so much betta!

2 more weeks to the actual camp. But I don't fancy stayin over in TNS with the rest. Ain't familiar with this batch of Rovers while my batch, we're non-existent already. Perhaps during the camp, I'll head home at nite... ...

No comments: