Tuesday, September 19, 2006

JumpIN!!

Had always wanted to post, but told myself not to because I tend to spend quite a while writing each post, and I could better use the time to study. But finally, finally, finally, I cleared the paper!!! Which explains why I can be sittin here typin tis. =D Still don't understand how I managed to pass, since I kinda guessed my way through the paper. But I don't care and won't bother, since this was the 3rd time I sat for the paper already. The only thing I know is that I was grinnin from ear to ear when I saw the word 'PASSED' plastered on the screen. The only thing that I cannot do was jump for joy in the exam room. LOL. I jus couldn't contain my happiness. I'm still on cloud 9 atm. I've spent countless weekends cramping for the paper. Now I see the rainbow after the rain. Jus in time since the next couple of weekends are already filled with activities =)

There's a lot that I wanna blog about!! Tink shall start way back from 3rd Sep, night of President Star Charity Show. Courtesy of someone I just got to know, I managed to get tickets to watch the show live at the studio, plus join in the reception after. Main motive of goin for it was so that I could catch the winners of the Superband competition, MLB, live. I got more than what I bargained for. The performances for the night were mainly dance related and I really enjoyed them. During the reception, all the artistes were mingling around as well, so had fun snappin pics. Jonathan of SI II fame isn't as tall as he seem on TV, Belinda Lee is realli pretty, Tay Ping Hui realli suave and there's Benedict Goh, who didn't looked like he aged at all. After that, I actually went for supper with MLB and frens!! LOL. No one, myself included, would have expected that I could be so crazy about them. But after the supper, I just told myself, they are but ordinary folks like u and me, no need to be so crazy. Heh. Fact was, I needed food as well.

Failed the exam the first time rd on the 5th. Didn't feel anything since I only had myself to blame for not puttin in the effort to study. Thought I could study better at my brother's place, but ended up wasting my weekend away instead of studying. After the 1st trial, realised that its realli a difficult paper, so I started muggin for it. Decided to take it again on the 14th, when I was more prepared. Damn! Didn't make it again, jus by that mere 1/2 questions!! But all that's history now..

Started my 1st dance class in my entire life last mon. Its gal style hip-hop... more feminine and less strenous than the normal hip-hop I think. Hmmz.. but I feel like a block of wood... lost all my flexibility (I used to ace my sit-and-reach, nw I can't even bend for nutz), and ya.. can't get to the beat of the song. I noe more practice is required, on top of the 1 hr weekly classes... will try to do that...

My Japanese needs some (rather A LOT) of brushing up as well. Frankly, from lesson 20-27, I've not revised AT ALL. When the sensei asks me a question, I can only stare back blankly. *shy* Doesn't matter, now with the exam out of the way, I'll be spendin more time to catch up on Jap!! Just hope it ain't too late. Its JLPT 4 at the end of the year. Though I've already registered, but I'll sit for it only if I feel prepared.

Time for dreamlandzzzz =)

No comments: