Thursday, October 09, 2008

What to make of the markets

2 days after I came back, I was being mentally prepared for the onslaught of work to come.. all thanks to the market that kept heading south no matter what central govts are doing.. with every passing minute, more grim news surface..

I've grown tired of reading all the negative reports.. each time a report surface, I'll thank God that nothing in there will affect my job stability, as yet.. given that investment markets are now closed.. more and more corporates are relying on bank loans.. its got me really busy.. of course, its always good that there's business coming.. but I'm going to become the best clown in town juggling everything on my plate.. learning how to prioritize is the probably the biggest skill I can pick up now.. work just keeps pouring in.. I don't see an end to it..

I still cannot really comprehend the bloodbath even after every other major central bank is doing their bit to stabilize the markets..

sighz.. can the market head north like real soon?

No comments: