Monday, October 20, 2008

As the days go by..

A deadline I gave myself.. 31 Dec 08.. is drawing near.. but I've made no progress in thinking things through.. that's just me.. forever procrastinating in making a decision.. slightly more than 2 months left.. but I have no idea where to begin..

Man grumble when they have no choice.. and whine when they have too many choices.. when then can man be satisfied? NEVER!

I like familiarity.. because it makes life so much easier and bearable.. but familiarity is the reason for my current negative state of mind.. how ironic is that? I still haven't found a way to reconcile the two, and hence, my apprehension in making a decision..

I'm tired of being who I am not.. then again, I don't know who I am..

Just know that I yearn for the day when I can smile from the bottom of my heart, again..

No comments: