Monday, March 19, 2007

2 days... 18 days

First time I'm so UNPREPARED for a trip.. doesn't help that the weather is all warped, one moment its hot, another its cold.. and i'm traversing across areas of extreme temperatures.. makes packing a little tricky.. well, fingers crossed i don't end up as pretty snow(wo)man on the french alps! lol..

Due to fly in 2 days... i'm really excited and completely in holidae mood already.. despite my plans for the trip.. well, not much plans to speak of.. that's supposed to be part of the fun!! ^^

I'm glad i've cleared 98% of my work.. so i can enjoy in peace..

To all who've been telling me to BE CAREFUL and TAKE CARE since I'll be in SIN CiTY all on my own.. my first true experience of travelling alone.. thanx for the concern.. I'll definitely be very careful.. tink i'm more afraid than anyone of you are.. haha.. so will take extra care =) Lian, thx for offering to be my helpline shd anything crop up.. much appreciated.. remember to keep ur mobile near u ALWAYS!! hahah

stay tuned to my blog for short updates during my trip.. 18 days of enjoyment.. SHIOK!

No comments: