Monday, March 30, 2009

Nothing went right

I really don't know what was wrong.. but nothing quite went right end of last week

In trying to save my phone from dropping onto the ground, I ended up scratching myself with my own nails.. its a really bad scratch.. fren asked if was a humie or a cat.. lol.. best thing was I dropped my phone still, later on in the day.. that scratch was for nothing..

Had kinda like a sudden stomach seizure on fri just before lunch.. but thankfully it didn't last long.. Late afternoon.. realized that someone had blundered my client's transaction at work which gave me a heart attack in trying to resolve it.. then came the huge scare.. I was standing at my colleague's cubicle when suddenly everything around me started spinning! Luckily I was quick enough to hold on to something before I fell.. Managed to regain my balance and staggered back to my seat.. but my head was spinning so badly I thought I was going to die!! couldn't really fathom what was wrong.. lack of food/water/sleep??? can't be.. I've had dizzy spells before but that was way back in secondary school days and nothing this severe.. I was wondering if it was low blood pressure but I thought that was a thing of the past too since recent trips to the doctor showed that my blood pressure was back to normal.. so I napped in the office for about half an hour..

thought I would be fine after dinner.. got betta, but could still feel the light-headedness..
thought I would be fine after a nite's rest.. but I could kinda feel something moving in my head and was still feeling faint even as I just laid in bed... this is when I knew things are worse than I had thought.. can't dismiss it, so I made a trip to the doc on sat morn..

diagnosed with virus infection that affects the mid-ear fluid balance (or something along those lines) i seem to be getting all sorts of weird diagnosis recently.. mainly virus infection of all sorts.. kinda freaking myself out over what is seriously wrong with me??? I wasn't in the right state to ask more questions in relation to the infection since all I wanted to do was go home and rest my head on a pillow..

googling about it scares me though.. but at the very least, I know I need to change dietary habits.. like staying off caffeine... Zzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

said...

Hey I had the ear viral infection in JC too! I dunno if you were there when I had it, there was one day it was so bad I vomitted and had to get my mum to fetch me to the doc from sch. Felt super terrible!

Anyway you're not the only one whom virus likes...recently got viral infection on my feet too...sien. Must eat more veges...

SstarzZ said...

huh? viral infection on feet?
viruses are scary nowadays.. especially when they mutate into more terrible stuff..